Hostgator now accepts and welcomes guest contributions. Please follow the guidelines below.
Type of content we accept here:
Our goal with this blog is making it a great resource for people working with Lead Generation Via Adwords, Facebook, ClickFunnels and other sources. Be it for beginners or experts.
Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and provide some value.
We are accepting the following types of posts:
- List Posts, Tutorials, How To posts … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- Think, SEO, PPC + what you can do to help our community.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- I really can’t emphasize this enough, your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
- Images use should not be from Google. (We require url for every image you’ve used in the article.
- 1000+ words, please.
- Images are very important. We won’t accept post without images.
- Share a lot of examples.
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
- We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- If we totally love your article, we might rush it through … to, like, next week or so.
- Oh, and by the way, make sure to use the word “Jamon” somewhere in your pitch (for those curious). That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines. We’re doing Ctrl+F on all submissions, so if the word isn’t found, you may not receive a response from us.
How to get your work published here:
- Send Us 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles).
- Share 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.
Topics we cover:
- Digital marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Web hosting and domain name.
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing.
- Affiliate marketing
- Business ideas
- Marketing tips and hacks.
- Business Tools
- Startup Growth Strategies
- UI/UX Design Trends
If you’ve any questions before submitting your ideas, feel free to reach out to us by sending an email to info [at] hostgatorcouponcode [dot] in