With affordable hosting providers aplenty like HostGator (read this HostGator review to know more about it), availability of HostGator Coupons for hosting & domain and easy to use CMS platforms, creating a website has become much simpler and easier.
However, even a good online business cannot sustain without user engagement & website traffic. Yes, you heard that right!
If you have a website, it’s important to Increase Traffic on Website. Website traffic helps to bring in your potential clients. It helps you to learn about your target base and give you all the right opportunities.[drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER” exclude=”name”] [drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER1″ exclude=”name”]
Website traffic helps to raise your brand awareness in the most amazing way. Traffic on the website helps you understand different elements of the website and its activities.
Web traffic rankings help you to know about marketing and audience insight. It helps to expand your SEO reach and overall search engine credibility. It also helps you to generate leads and increase your site’s conversion rates.
However, to achieve this, you need to drive traffic to your website through different means. There are many ways to increase website traffic through both – paid as well as free channels. For this article on how to increase traffic on websites, we’ll specifically look at how to get traffic to your website for free.
How To Increase Website Traffic for Free?
If you have an online business, then trying out different ways to increase website traffic is a must. Apart from paid channels, there are quite a few effective ways to get traffic to your website for free. Thus, to increase website traffic faster, check out this how to increase traffic on website guide which comprises of 5 completely free & simple tactics that you can implement today to boosts your site’s traffic by three-fold.
#Different Sources To Increase Website Traffic
In your quest to learn how to increase website traffic, you need to, first, know what the different sources of traffic are. So, here it goes;
- Organic search results and Search engine optimization plays a major role in increasing your website traffic fast.
- Referral content marketing and promotion of the website is another source to increase website traffic.
- The social media reach is high so you can expect a lot of traffic by promoting your website through social media platforms.
- If you talk about paid traffic on websites, then Facebook re-marketing and Google Adwords play an important role in driving traffic to your site.
You don’t need to be a pro to drive traffic to your website. Just know about right implementation techniques and that will do the trick. You can choose simple ways to increase website traffic for free.
Traffic can also be increased by paid mediums, but you have to shell out money for the same. Higher rank is equal to higher traffic. Higher traffic is equal to good income and success. So, if you are wondering how to get traffic on your website for free? Read on.
How to Increase Website Traffic for FREE – 5 Easy ways
1. Use Social Media
With the availability of ample social media networking sites and apps, Social Media is not restricted to connections anymore; it is all about marketing today. Share your content in the right way and you’ll get a good amount of web traffic, as the right social media reach can attract many users.
Here are a few things you can do to increase traffic on blog/website;
- Set up social media profiles for your business on different and relevant social media platforms.
- Your posts should be attractive and engaging at the same time. If you are posting something on Facebook to increase website traffic, then you need to post high-quality and optimized images. Check out this guide to know how to optimize images for social sharing.
The description of the post and related tags should be on point. This will get you higher shares and user engagement.
- Set or schedule your posting time on social sites. Over-posting can be a turn-off. Schedule your social posts in such a way that readers can see it and share it. Don’t go overboard with messages and comments to increase website traffic.
You can post on Facebook during peak hours, Twitter in the noontime and on Pinterest and Instagram in the evening.
- Don’t repost the same stuff again, this can be spammy. Share your posts and videos but in an organized way. You can always share your new posts with tags if you post something on your website.
- Social sharing buttons are a must for your website/blog to increase website traffic. Sharing buttons help the users to directly share content on different social platforms. This can get traffic to your website for free. Even blog like WordPress has simple social sharing buttons.Read here to learn more about the essential settings after WordPress installation.
- You can also promote your post on different social platforms like LinkedIn and Reddit to increase traffic to the website.
3. Focus on Recurring Website Traffic
Increasing traffic to your website should be a permanent thing and not temporary. The steady increase in website traffic results in good income. This process is recurring and continuous. To begin with;
- Start building an email list to get traffic to your website for free. Offer a sign-up incentive for joining your list of email. Use a good email format to attract new users. Use content upgrades because that can help to increase website traffic.
Use guest posts to get traffic by linking different websites. You can also run a giveaway content to increase your email list subscribers.
- You can also build a push notification list to keep a tab on daily updates. This helps you to know about the traffic and subscriber stats. You can create an account with push notification provider if you don’t want to do it yourself.
5. Focus on Blogger Outreach to Increase Traffic
Blogger outreach or guest posting is the best way to increase your website traffic. Your content will not only get republished on large publications but you will also get a good reach.
The idea is to find large publications or websites that let you outreach content. You can choose guest posting or content page from such websites. Choose relevant topic before you publish it on these platforms.
There are many well-known sites like Huffington post and Lifehacker, which let you post content. You can get traffic to your website for free through this. In case of guest posts, ensure that you do appropriate guest post promotion once its publish to boost traffic and increase your audience reach.
Prepare and pitch your publication according to the website and target audience to get traffic to your website. When you republish your content, include backlinks to your website or blog. Read here to know more about the important backlink analysis metrics.
Also, change the title of the content. Now, the website should also link back to the original article. If the link back is wrongly syndicated then it is of no use, since your aim is to increase the traffic base of your site.[drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER” exclude=”name”] [drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER1″ exclude=”name”]