The web hosting you need depends on your website and business needs. When you visit a hosting website, you’ll find a range of hosting plans like Shared, WordPress, Managed, and VPS hosting.
Read this HostGator reviews to know the different types of hosting offered by HostGator.
Virtual private server hosting (VPS) is one of the most common hosting options for mid to large-size websites. Unlike a Shared Hosting plan that uses shared servers, VPS uses virtualization technology to provide dedicated resources for site expansion.
It means you’ll have your resources on a server with different users, but this won’t affect your website in any way.
The virtual private server is not only secured but also offers powerful features compared to the Shared hosting server. On a small scale, it is also cheaper if you’re not looking to rent an entire server.
VPS hosting is generally chosen by users or website owners for medium to high website traffic. VPS hosting offers more than one plan, and you have complete flexibility in choosing a hosting plan based on bandwidth and storage needs.
Get a discount on purchasing VPS hosting with these HostGator Coupons.[drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER” exclude=”name”] [drpcoupon name=”BESTOFFER1″ exclude=”name”]
Why Choose VPS Hosting For Your Business Website?
If you want complete control over your server, then VPS hosting is the ideal hosting plan for you. Working on a virtualization platform, VPS hosting offers greater security, lightning-fast website speed, more resources, and better server infrastructure. It helps you to scale your website efficiently. Also, all databases and system files stored on the server are kept safe, protecting them from hacking attempts. These are just a few benefits of VPS hosting, and if you want to learn more and know how it works, then continue to read below!
B. Benefits of using VPS Hosting
If you want to gain complete control over your website, then VPS hosting is perfect for you. It offers greater performance and a range of benefits, which include:
- Scalability: This is perhaps the best feature of VPS hosting. If you’re looking for expansion, then VPS hosting is ideal as most web hosting companies offer different plans.
- Security: Security is an issue with Shared servers, but VPS offers good security since it provides complete isolation from other environments. It is protected by virtualization technology, and your system will remain safe from hacking. It also lowers the risk of your site being affected by another site on the server and provides complete data protection.
- Reliability: It offers complete reliability as you have full control over your website. It provides excellent storage capacity with allocated bandwidth. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about lags, typically when there is a traffic surge.
- Customisable and cost-effective: VPS hosting allows you to choose an operating system, different features, and software. You’ll be able to install added resources with VPS hosting. This feature is missing in the Shared hosting plan. This hosting solution offers affordable choices to website owners who are looking for total control and power in a budget-friendly hosting solution.
- Great speed: VPS server provides excellent website speed if you compare it with other hosting options. You need not worry about the lag issues as there is no disruption in the server response.
#Why Should You Upgrade to a VPS Hosting Plan?
Do you see a surge in traffic on your website lately? It is about time you make a switch from Shared hosting to VPS hosting.
When there is a traffic surge, a website that works on a shared plan may load at a slow speed, which affects ranking and leads to a high bounce rate. The minute you migrate to a VPS hosting plan, you will notice faster website speed and performance.
- With VPS, you can create server-isolated environments.
- You can also switch to a VPS plan if you experience server errors or bugs on your website.
- VPS hosting provides full control and root access. Whereas, a Shared hosting plan offers limited features, and there is no scalability.