Hi All, I hope you found our previous 2 review articles – HostGator India Vs HostGator.com and HostGator vs Bluehost useful. Today, we’ll compare two of the most powerful contenders of web hosting HostGator India and GoDaddy India, in this detailed HostGator vs GoDaddy guide.
So, let’s begin!
Want to expand your customer base or just express an opinion? The internet is the platform you need. The World Wide Web has changed our lives for the better and thanks to this technology, we can now connect with someone on the other side of the world with just a click of the button.
From expanding your audience base to enhancing the content’s visibility online, a substantial web presence can work wonders for your website. Web hosting plays a significant part in establishing a solid reputation of your site online and as such, you need to make an informed choice in order to steer clear from bad web hosting providers.
2. HostGator VS GoDaddy – a Detailed Report
Both growing businesses and established ones always face the dilemma of selecting a good hosting service that boosts their web presence and accessibility among readers.
Going with the first company is not always the best idea, especially when your site’s online ranking is at stake. Therefore, it is important that you analyse the many web hosts available and look deeper into their features.
HostGator and GoDaddy are the two leading companies in the web hosting sector, both known for their robust, responsive and reliable framework that can support and enhance online websites (both small and large scale ventures).
Both HostGator and GoDaddy are big giants when it comes to web hosting. GoDaddy is considered to be the biggest registrar of domain names while HostGator is a leading hosting provider.
Discussed below is a detailed HostGator review and GoDaddy review to give you a better idea about their background and facilities provided.
#4. Perks Offered by HostGator
It is surprising how HostGator web hosting service has become such a hit among customers in a short span of time. It is a profitable investment for both professional and novice web entrepreneurs. In addition, the company comes with a set of practical technical features that help you greatly in creating your website.
Listed below are some of the main perks offered by HostGator and reasons why you should opt for it:
- Offering 99.99% uptime facility that boosts the website’s visibility and online credibility.
- The interface is very responsive and easy to work on. You do not need any particular technical skill or professional coding skills to operate on HostGator.
- At HostGator, users can efficiently generate website traffic and channelize it productively via multiple accounts, i.e., one web host can support many websites simultaneously.
- HostGator offers Green Hosting by working with Integrated Ecosystem Market Services.
- It also has a team of well-trained skilled professionals to guide you through any problem areas.
#6. Why Go for GoDaddy?
The sturdy and durable hosting solutions by GoDaddy can quickly solve all your content enhancement and promotion issues. It is a web hosting solution that has fast gained a reputation as a competent domain registrar among budding web entrepreneurs and professional businessmen alike.
However, other than the high-tech technical features, GoDaddy also offers people other unique advantages. Some of these perks are listed below along with the reasons why it is a good idea for people to invest in it:
- GoDaddy, a company well-known for its domain services is pretty cheap when compared to other hosting plans available in the market.
- It offers you an unlimited bandwidth, helping you manage and channelize the online traffic efficiently.
- It integrates smoothly with all products and offers top notch security against online threats.
- The host works well with WordPress and even offers an Auto-Install feature that saves your time
- The high uptime rate and cross-platform compatibility of the model further contribute to its long list of virtues.
- Excellent customer support services to guide you through any technical glitch or other queries.
#8. Comparing the Hosting Plans
Now that you know all about the different features and services by both HostGator and GoDaddy, let us move on to discuss the plans and packages offered by the two web hosts in question.
HostGator offers customers three basic plans namely, the hatchling, baby and business plan. The hatchling plan is restricted to just one domain name, while the other two can be used for managing unlimited domains together. Read this guide to know how to change your DNS in HostGator. All the plans offer unlimited bandwidth, disk space, and email usage, a boon for a web developer.
GoDaddy also comes with three plans, Economic, Deluxe and Ultimate packages that offer unlimited bandwidth. Also, while the Economy program can be hosted on one domain, the other two has no such restrictions.
You can browse through the tabular representation of the information below to get a better understanding: