Hi All, after the HostGator India vs HostGator.com article, here I am back with my new blog post on HostGator vs Bluehost India. In this review, I’ll share with you the pros and cons of both of these web hosting and help you make an informed choice when selecting a web host for your business.
(P.S. Hope you’ve read my previous blog post on How To Start A Fitness Blog in 10 Minutes)
Let’s get started!
The sudden shift in demand preferences from the real to the virtual platform has opened up a lot of lucrative opportunities for people worldwide. It is during such times that the need for a good web hosting service becomes acuter than ever. However, the increase in web hosts and site builders has only contributed to the dilemma of the typical internet user.
BlueHost India and HostGator are among the top two web hosts that offer both simplicity and efficiency and in this HostGator vs Bluehost review for 2018, we’ll take a look at the differences & similarities of both and how they compare to each other.
#2. HostGator vs Bluehost – the Past, Present & Future
Web hosting companies can be understood as data centres that manage and monitor the traffic and channelize it towards your website. It allows individuals and organisations to increase their accessibility on the World Wide Web. Businesses – large and small – are often faced with the dilemma of choosing an ideal web hosting company to launch their websites on a virtual platform.
Moreover, with the extensive variety of hosting companies available online, users today face the problem of plenty. Don’t worry, though, we have narrowed down the list for you!
Bluehost and HostGator are believed to be the best host providers for all kinds of websites. Read on to know all about the two web hosting services. The history and origin of the two major web hosting giants are mentioned below for you to get a better understanding.
#4. Perks You Get with HostGator
HostGator comes with a set of practical technical features and high-tech services, that makes it a beloved web hosting provider in the market. However, that is not all! It also offers HostGator hosting coupons. Plus, listed below are some of the benefits offered at HostGator that makes the company a reliable choice among its customers.
- A dependable uptime solution that enhances your visibility online despite the many similar, or competitive content floating in the virtual world.
- The robust and practical framework is very easy to work with, it requires no particular technical skill or expertise. Just the basic knowledge of the web is enough.
- With HostGator as your web host, your website is better equipped to generate and channelise the online website traffic, thereby increasing your earning opportunities.
- Unlike other web hosting services, HostGator allows multitasking, i.e. with this web host, the users can operate different web pages simultaneously.
#6. Perks You Get with Bluehost
Bluehost, with all its technical services and features, is a robust, all-round web hosting solution that is ideally suited for both inexperienced and professional web users. However, some unique perks make the company a class apart from its competitors. Listed below are some of the perks offered by Bluehost that you can avail the benefits of.
- Bluehost provides an unmatched security with features such as CloudFlare that is suitable for websites that require an SLL encryption against DDOS attacks.
- Bluehost is also known for its excellent customer support that guides novice customers through technical queries and glitches.
- Bluehost guarantees about 99.99% uptime backup, thereby enhancing your web presence and appeal immensely.
- The web host provides you with a user-friendly control panel that is developed as per industrial standard. The intuitive interface enables you to manage your emails, domains, and databases efficiently.
- Bluehost is also recommended by WordPress and has e-commerce applications such as Magneto and ShopSite.
#8. HostGator vs Bluehost – Hosting Plans
Now that you know all about the different features and services offered by the two web hosts, let us move on to discuss their pricing and packages.
HostGator offers web hosting services at just Rs.355 per month. Bluehost, on the other hand, provides shared hosting services at surprisingly lower rates of Rs.289 per month. Both companies have three basic plans respectively ranging from starting package to the business and premium package.
All the plans and packages of Bluehost and HostGator are explicitly mentioned in a tabular form below for you to get a better understanding.