Are you aware of all the different types of web hosting? Dis you know that one specific hosting allows you to earn money?
‘Reseller hosting’ is one such hosting type that lets you earn money online.
With the right dedication and niche, you’ll be able to convert Reseller hosting into a profitable venture. You’ll be able to offer your clients the services they need, and in return, they will pay you a regular income for using these services.
What it Reseller Hosting? How Can You Earn Money From It?
If you are searching for a lucrative online business that can help you to earn some money online, then Reseller web hosting is a great choice. As the name suggests, in this type of hosting, you can purchase web hosting from a seller (like HostGator) and rent it out to other businesses for a profit. With competitive pricing and optimal support services, you can easily make a name for yourself and earn easy money. Thus, read this blog to learn all about Reseller hosting plans, features, benefits and how to set started with a Reseller hosting business.
B. Reseller Hosting Benefits
- It lets you create a one-stop solution for your business. It offers a good range of services for clients and is a great deal for web developers who can club this along with their website development services. So, clients won’t need to go anywhere as they will easily get everything related to creating a blog or website in one place.
- You’ll be able to create your Reseller package. You’ll be able to customise the packages based on the individual needs of the clients. It will let you set up, manage, and operate the backend of the clients. It will help you to manage domains and emails with added charges.
- Reseller hosting will let you create your hosting brand like your own label. All good Reseller packages are always identified by the white label. The clients will buy your hosting packages without any hesitation by trusting your label.
- You don’t have to pay for server maintenance costs as it’s taken care of by the hosting companies. Even if you have no technical expertise, you can still start your Reseller business. Added resources can be rented as your reseller business grows, which means that you can start with small and grow as the demand increases.
- You’ll be able to earn profits depending on your sales. When you sell your hosting solutions, most short-term clients convert to long-term customers that lead to a lifetime value and also provides you with a steady income.
- It doesn’t take much of an effort to start an online business with the right niche idea. When you sign up for a Reseller Hosting account, you’ll receive features like bundled tools and automated billing and support. Some hosting companies offer technical support that helps to free up your time so that you focus on other business tasks.
- It’s an add-on for a web design agency or company that deals with digital business. You can easily add Reseller hosting as an additional service that will help you earn some extra bucks.
- You can get great discounts on Reseller hosting with HostGator hosting coupons.
D. How You Can Make Money With Reseller Hosting?
1. Start With Research
Before you start with your business, you need to focus on a particular niche. Are you targeting a specific area? Or, you are looking to start an add-on service with your existing business?
Make sure you have some direction before you start with the process.
- Research your competitors and their niche. You also need to consider their core offerings like the type of hosting they offer or additional services.
- You need to check their price point, how much they are charging for hosting.
- Know about all the services along with premium hosting.
- Also, check the social media accounts of hosting companies to know about keywords and traffic reach.
2. Determine Your Core Offering
Once you research, you’ll be able to determine the add-on features and style of hosting for your business. You’ll be able to pick bundled features offered by the hosting company.
This decision will help you with your hosting package. You can include WordPress or VPS hosting with your niche plans. Depending on the parent hosting company that you’re using, you’ll be able to offer additional features.
If the hosting company allows, you’ll be able to create a one-stop hosting solution for all your customers. When you are sure about your core offering, you can concentrate on your hosting plans.
3. Start Your Reseller Hosting Package
After you have created your account, create your website. Your website needs to speak directly to your targeted customers. It should contain useful and helpful information about the products offered, and the about us page.
Your website should also have accessible customer support that will help your customers. Depending on the services you are offering, you’ll be able to integrate payment support on your website.
4. Focus on Marketing
The biggest challenge faced by the Reseller business is processing orders from clients to generate constant business. You need to make use of the right digital market techniques to market your business.
- Make use of search engine optimization to improve ranking and increase your website traffic.
- Use email marketing to garner better leads that can covert into sales.
- Use pay-per-click advertising to improve your conversion rate.
- Use social media marketing to improve brand visibility in the web space.
Reseller hosting will help you to make some extra money if you have the right persistence and you put in the right efforts.
#Reseller Web Hosting Providers
If you want to compare a few hosting providers before you sign up for a Reseller Hosting account, then here are some reviews that you can read.