WooCommerce is an open-source eCom platform that powers different sites, including WordPress. By adding the WooCommerce plugin to any WordPress site, you’ll be able to create an eCommerce store in minutes.
WooCommerce lets you customise your site so that you have the best version of your e-store. It lets you add features and also extend the functionalities of your store with official extensions. It also lets you add a single product to a WordPress blog or website.
Most WooCommerce integrated sites have an intuitive interface. You’ll be able to display and manage digital products with the platform. It has a unique reporting feature that helps you monitor the performance of your online eCommerce business.
While the choice of a theme will affect the way your site looks, good hosting will ensure that your site performs optimally. So, make use of HostGator coupons to purchase a reliable hosting for your site.
A professional theme will make your eCommerce website look more organized, and premium themes help to power high-end luxury products. But, if you are confused regarding the choice of the theme, then here are the 10 best WooCommerce themes for your eCom site.
Which is the best WooCommerce Theme?
WooCommerce is a developer-friendly platform that lets you build a site according to your business needs. It lets you design a complete store from scratch and offers an extensive range of plugins, with which you’ll be able to sell anything on your eCommerce website. WooCommerce offers wonderful themes that power your site to give it an amazing look. The themes can be used for different product categories or depending on your business. If you are not sure which is the best WooCoomerce theme for your site, then this top 10 list of WooCommerce WordPress theme will help you.
Once you choose a theme, you can select the best web hosting by comparing different web hosts. Read below!
- Which is the best WooCommerce Theme?
- Top 10 Best WooCommerce Themes for Online Store
- 1. Kalium - Creative Theme for Professionals
- 2. Bridge – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
- 3. Jayla - Minimal & Modern Multi-Concept WooCommerce Theme
- 4. Porto – Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme
- 5. XStore - Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 6. Wokiee – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 7. CiyaShop - Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 8. Fab – Material Design WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 9. H-Code - Responsive & Multipurpose WordPress Theme
- 10. Handy – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce Theme
- The best theme options
Top 10 Best WooCommerce Themes for Online Store
2. Bridge – Creative Multipurpose WordPress Theme
The Bridge is a creative WooCommerce theme that supports a range of products and categories. You’ll be able to create any niche online store with this eCommerce WordPress theme as it offers more than 38+ demos.
It not only helps to customise but also fine-tunes your website from time-to-time. Once you start an e-store, it helps you with branding so that you can start selling ASAP.
- Bridge offers integrated search functionality and comprehensive admin support.
- It supports amazing icon packs with Ajax animations.
- It is fully optimized for SEO and also provides auto-update functionality.
- It supports retina screens with the one-click import.
- Bridge WooCommerce theme provides a mega menu option with fixed header support.
- It supports interactive elements with portfolio layout.
- It also supports customizable Google Maps with a fully responsive WordPress theme.
4. Porto – Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme
Porto is the most popular WooCommerce theme. It offers more than 20+ eCommerce demos and is speed-optimized. It lets you choose a niche, corporate, and shop demos that’ll help you to build a customised website. You can also use HostGator hosting coupons to purchase hosting for your website.
- The theme offers a WPBakery page builder with a fully functional responsive design.
- Its retina ready and can be installed in a single click.
- The powerful admin controls let you configure the settings without coding knowledge.
- Its quick view integrated and completely SEO-friendly.
- Porto supports many different elements with unlimited plugins. The theme offers you pre-designed materials and many features that give your site an amazing look.
- It also supports CSS3 animations that give your site a vibrant look.
- Porto is the number one choice for all WordPress users.
6. Wokiee – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Wokiee is known for its powerful WooCommerce templates and is a popular WordPress integrated theme. The theme features are remarkable, which will give your eCommerce site an edge over other websites. The best part about working with this theme is you don’t need any coding or technical knowledge.
- It features 25+ stunning homepage layouts with different variations for product pages.
- It offers an advanced mega menu with a flexible banner selection.
- Wokiee offers many product filters with quick view pop-up.
- It offers easy integration with social media platforms and has AJAX filter.
- The theme offers dynamic checkout buttons with the Google snippet tool.
- It lets you customise your pages and is fully mobile optimized. The theme offers an eliminator and drag & drop page builder integration feature.
- It also lets you integrate with Gutenberg, which will help you to power WordPress in different ways.
8. Fab – Material Design WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Fab is an excellent WooCommerce WordPress theme that supports one-click installation and has 8 ready-to-use demo websites. You’ll also be able to use unlimited colour combinations with revolution slider.
- It features fab material designs with visual page builder options and animations.
- The theme is not only well-coded but also offers a super clean interface.
- Fab offers great font options with Google fonts and supports cross-browser compatibility with added widgets.
- It helps to create your site using the powerful front-end builder, and the theme is WordPress ready and offers super-fast support.
- With Fab, you’ll be able to add features like product zoom, product view, and the wish list to your eCommerce website.
- It is highly responsive, offers ready to use blocks and is PHP 7 ready, which is an added advantage.
10. Handy – Handmade Shop WordPress WooCommerce Theme
Handy is a stylish and easy-to-use WooCommerce WordPress theme. Its retina ready and offers a responsive interface. It features revolution sliders with lots of shortcodes and supports video tutorials and catalogue mode.
- With the page builder option, you’ll be able to choose the layouts for your eCommerce website.
- Handy offers multiple colour options and fonts so you’ll be able to choose depending on your product or niche.
- It offers dynamic product listing with advanced theme settings.
- The theme is based on bootstrap modular design and is SEO optimized.
- It also offers AJAX animations with simple integrations.