Thanks to technology, most people prefer to shop online today. Creating an eCommerce site is one of the lucrative online business ideas as appealing online store attracts many people. The design of your online eCommerce store should be inviting and should provide people with the best user experience.
If you have a WordPress integrated eCommerce store, then many high-quality eCommerce WordPress themes are available.
The best WordPress eCommerce themes will not only help to optimize your website, but it will also increase your site traffic. WordPress eCommerce themes are also integrated with a host of plugins and tools that help to scale your site in the webspace.
Are you planning to start your eCommerce store? Do you want to use WooCommerce to refresh your website design? Well, here is a list of 10 best eCommerce WordPress themes to get you started.
To host your website after selecting a theme, make use of HostGator hosting promo codes.
Seeking the best WordPress theme for your eCommerce website?
Building an eCommerce website is a huge undertaking. Even though WordPress has made it easier to build an online store with the WooCommerce plugin, there is still a lot you need to consider to build a fully functional site. And the first thing that you need to decide is the theme for your website.
While there are abundant of best eCommerce WordPress themes available, to choose the right one for your online store, you need to do thorough research. Thus, to narrow down the list for you, here is a list of the top 10 WordPress themes for eCommerce that you can browse through and pick.
Top eCommerce WordPress Themes
Hongo is the best eCommerce theme for a multi-purpose e-store. You’ll be able to use the theme for selling any product online. It offers a range of pre-build stores and different template styles. The theme is not only creative but also responsive and search engine optimized.
- It offers highly customizable 200+ elements along with more than 250+ amazing templates.
- There is no coding required to build a site, so it saves your time and effort both.
- It features a powerful product filtering option.
- Using the available tools, you’ll be able to adjust, customize, and improve your site.
- The feature-rich theme is specially curated with WooCommerce for WordPress-powered online websites.
4. The Gem
Just as the name suggests, Gem is the best choice for luxury products or high-end eCommerce store. The theme offers multi-page options and includes full-screen multiple scrolling. It also offers 250+ different setting styles and is perfect for photographers, interior products, and luxury brands.
- The theme offers multiple headers with unlimited sidebars and custom widgets.
- It features parallax and video backgrounds with excellent animations.
- It supports more than 2500 font icons that also include a material design pack.
- It also features 150+ pre-built pages with no coding required.
- It offers an enhanced intuitive portfolio with gallery management.
- The theme is fully customizable with unlimited themes and design elements. The theme can also be SEO-optimized and is fully cross-browser compatible.
Astra is the most popular eCommerce WordPress theme, which is feature-rich and can be easily customized. Its an ideal mid-segment eCommerce store though it supports bigger stores as well.
- It works well with the page builder option that includes the composer and eliminator.
- It offers multiple theme options with many temples that support a niche market.
- It has a fully responsive design with retina ready output.
- It allows you to import a range of starter sites that gives your site a dynamic look.
- The best part about Astra is it lets you add new plugins and custom widgets that help to enhance the look of your eCommerce store.
- It also supports WordPress live customer UI.
Its the most popular WooCommerce eCommerce WordPress theme that is available. The Nitro theme includes a range of options and templates for different product categories such as electronics, sports, furniture, jewellery, and fashion.
- It features product quick-view with a photo zoom option.
- It features sidebar options with three different layouts.
- The best part about Nitro is it offers notification features and also features built-in options for live search, promo popup, and other site alerts.
- It is compatible with the visual composer plugin that helps to design all your customized needs.
- It also features different styles of category layout options.
- It provides shortcodes like Google maps, counter box, and subscription form.
- It features many other shortcodes for the intro theme and provides flexible integration and complete functionality.
Uncode manages all types of eCommerce related websites. It is customizable with an intuitive interface. It features a front-end page builder option with a demo’s library. With the wire-frames feature, you’ll be able to import more than 400 different design selection templates. If you need to start an eCom store, then Uncode is certainly the best option available.
- It offers a content block that allows you to create replicable headers and footers.
- The theme also supports adaptive images with an advanced grid system, so you’ll be able to bring your web pages to life with animated headings.
- It offers an impressive post module with the gallery manager.
- It provides regular updates with power elite support.
- Uncode also features a WPBakery page builder with different powerful elements.
- It includes a customized panel with an advanced theme panel, which lets you fine-tune your website.
- Uncode eCommerce WordPress theme is suitable for all the products and categories.
- It also lets you integrate with other powerful tools.